Cartoon Network

01 December 2012

Re: [DIY] Computer problem

 

thanks I will give this one a try
 
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: [DIY] Computer problem
 
 

Try installing Microsoft Security Essentials, it's free and works great against
malware etc. I've been using it for 2 years on my Win 7 PC with great success.
The link is here:
http://www.microsoft.com/security/pc-security/mse.aspx

thx.............kd

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 11:16 AM, Jessica <jewjrw.crochet@gmail.com> wrote:
 
My daughter has the svhost.exe trogan on her computer.  I am having the most difficult time in removing the darn thing.  I tried using malwarebytes, it will find it but when I click to remove, clean or what ever it its and restart the dang thing is still there.
 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment