Cartoon Network

10 July 2012

[DIY] Printer Ink

 

WhenI was doing a lot of printing and burning through black ink I couldn't get the refilled cartridges for my printer for the advertised $8 and read mixed reviews of the quality of the ink in the refill kits so I bought a B/W laser printer.  Got the printer on sale for $149, plus a rebate.  The high yield toner cartridge gives 2500 copies and Staples matched the Amazon price so the cost to print B/W is minimal and I get better copies, faster.  I hear good things about the Epsons from people who do a lot of photo printing.  I looked at them the last time I needed a printer but Best Buy was out of the one I wanted and I needed it right then so ended up with another HP ink jet.  Output is good and I buy the ink on sale and when I get double rewards.



On Jul 9, 2012, at 7:00 AM, Jerry Gmail wrote:

 

Printer ink does not have to be expensive.  I know that they make Epson clone ink – that is why I only buy Epson printers but I am told that they clone everybody now.  Check the net or eBay before you buy more ink.

 


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment