Cartoon Network

10 July 2012

RE: [DIY] Sander

 

I stopped buying HP product a long time ago because nobody would clone their
ink. That may have changed by now but I will not likely go back to HP. The
printers I owned could not feed paper without jamming.

Google Jer
Woodhaven, Mi

-----Original Message-----
From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Tori
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 2:31 AM
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [DIY] Sander

Now u tell me. Kidding. Well I was reminded of those ink refiller stores,
which we do have local. I just got a new HP all in one and waited long b4 I
bothered but I needed the copier and eprinter capacity. I just remember
hearing a story about how these software, hardware, printer, people work
together for kickbacks Im sure.


--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Gmail" <jhnidy@...> wrote:
>
> Printer ink does not have to be expensive. I know that they make
> Epson clone ink - that is why I only buy Epson printers but I am told
> that they clone everybody now. Check the net or eBay before you buy more
ink.
>
>
>
> Google Jer
>
> Woodhaven, Mi
>
>
>
> From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
> [mailto:DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com]
> On Behalf Of Jan Flood
> Sent: Monday, July 09, 2012 7:46 AM
> To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [DIY] Sander
>
>
>
>
>
> I use a palm sander - not an orbital. It's belongs to DH, I just
> appropriated it as it's easy to use. We do have some of the pre-cut
> packages which are easy to put on, but I think the only difference is
> that the are cut to fit in the slots without doing anything else. I
> either cut my own from sheets or DH has a roll of something he got
> from someplace that is just the right width and works good. I use it
> to polish porcelain pieces. I thought the rockwell oscillating tool
> would work good but it goes so fast it grabs the piece out of my hand
> and throws it across the patio :) Yeah, I could buy a new printer with
> what I spend on ink each time I have to buy it.
>
>
>
>
>
> On Jul 8, 2012, at 6:44 PM, Tori wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> Hubby just got a craftsman orbital palm. By your notes,its seems that
> it may not be the worst, but may eat up some grain.
> The problem here, and let me know it Im over reacting is that I now
> see it comes with "special" little packages ($3ea) of paperdiscs. I
> wanted to save some time to "get things done" but I dont want to
> fatten the wallet of some great inventor for their ancillary "super
> duper idea" just so I can have more convenience. He brought home 6
> packages at $3 each. Thats just not sustainable. Meanwhile I have old
> fashioned sheets sitting in the garage for years with nothing to do.
> Is it worth it? I was sure it would be but the "extras" remind me of
> buying a printer, and then your slave to whatever price they want to
> inflate the ink to be. The "golden parachute" profit is in the ink.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> _____
>
> No virus found in this message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
> Version: 2012.0.2195 / Virus Database: 2437/5120 - Release Date:
> 07/08/12
>

------------------------------------

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe
send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com Yahoo! Groups
Links

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.2195 / Virus Database: 2437/5123 - Release Date: 07/10/12

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment