Cartoon Network

28 June 2012

[DIY] Car Maintenance Questions

 

I have a 2007 Honda Accord with 50 thousand miles. It is due for an oil change and other work. The car shows a maintenance reminder light when service is due. It indicates I need to have the tires rotated also.

When I called to ask about what I needed the girl also said it should have a wheel alignment. Do I really need this now or should/can I wait till I get new tires? And how can I tell if they just want to sell me tires or I really need them? I don't think I need them now. And the car runs straight as an arrow, no pull to one side.

Nancy

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment