Cartoon Network

25 June 2012

[DIY] Re: Rust on Concrete

 


i've used kitty litter and vinegar paste or kitty litter and bleach.
make a paste of either combination and put over the stain, then cover with plastic for a couple of hours and scrub off with plenty H2O
i grind up the paste with a piece of 2x4 over the stain to work it into the concrete. unless it's been there a long time, it usually works.
nothing to lose by trying and cheap.
works when i spill oil from changing the oil in my vehicles also.

darrell

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "nan8136" <nanmaas@...> wrote:
>
> Is there anything I might have around here that would take off a rust stain on concrete? The stain isn't really heavy or thick. It's a thin circular mark. I don't want to buy something unless I know it works. I'd leave it but it's right near the garage door that I enter and I see it all the time.
>
> Nancy
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment