Cartoon Network

30 June 2012

[DIY] vinyl fence

 

Anyone have any experience installing a vinyl fence? I'm not talking about
a big privacy fence, only a 2-rail ranch type.

A tidbit of background - I have a next door neighbor who insists that he
owns half my driveway, even *after* I had a survey done to prove otherwise.
He's "deranged" enough that a week ago, he pulled up the stakes I had put in
on the property line by the survey company. Yes, that's illegal. I called
the sheriff's department. Long story short, the neighbor was cited for
simple trespassing and violating Education Law 7209 (9)(9). Everyone, and I
do mean everyone, has suggested putting up a fence. (Duh) I chose the
2-rail vinyl ranch type because (a)I'm not being vindictive, I just want a
clear boundary and to keep him off my property, which is now posted with No
Trespassing signs, (b)I wanted something that will look nice and with no
maintenance, and (c)something easy to mow under and snowblow through/over.

So...back to the fence, anyone have experience and/or advice?

Sandaidh
sandaidh@localnet.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment