Cartoon Network

29 June 2012

Re: [DIY] Circuit breaker boxes

 

Both Square D boxes are fine, how ever the Homeline is not as heavy duty as is the QO line.  I use home line in residential settings but even in my own single user home shop I prefer the QO breakers.  It appears that in instances where the breaker might be switched off and on more often the QO is better suited.  Residents seldom resort to using the breaker in lue of a wall switch.
Dale in the Flat Lands:-----         Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.      ~Ronald Reagan        
Ron Johnson wrote:
  I went to Lowe's and they have three different styles: one by Murray, and two from Square D – the red and the blue.  I've priced both the boxes and the circuit breakers and there is a big difference there.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment