Cartoon Network

25 June 2012

[DIY] Re: SNAKE IN THE DRAIN

 

THANKS ALL!! Well, I had a plumber's "helper" come out a couple of years ago. I had to ask him to try the opening under the sink. He was useless. But he did and he got some grease out and that was that. (I was not the one who put the grease down the drain.. the weird people I bought the place from would have done something like that.) I checked to see what I could do to prevent it from happening, again. I have been filling the sink up with HOT water and adding chlorox and letting it drain. Probably once a month. I think the city pipe here are all rusty metal ones. I guess I SHOULD have gone down from under the sink. (Kicking myself!!) I went through the sink because I didn't think the blockage was that far down the line. Originally I was going to open the trap, but by the time I was able to get to it, the water was stuck in the sink and wouldn't drain at all. I'll see if I can get the plug opened and see what happens. Yeah.. I can kind of tell it doesn't have a good pull on it because it is going through the trap area. Thanks!! I'll see what happens. I think I have been able to effectively use that drain for maybe 4 years out of 6. I think the whole house may be jinxed. (Double Sighs... ) Darci

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment