Cartoon Network

30 June 2012

Re: [DIY] Bath Tub Clogged

 

I can confirm this process.  It has worked for me on a sink before.  Despite me not being a huge believer in some of the home remedies, I saw this suggestion on the net and tried it.  I think I had to go through the process of baking soda/vinegar/boiling water/plunging at least 3 times but surprisingly it worked...at least for whatever the issue was on my sink.

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 5:49 AM, Jan Flood <jan.flood2@att.net> wrote:
 

Sometimes baking soda &  vinegar, followed with boiling water after it's set awhile will work.  Pour some baking soda down the drain, add white vinegar and let it set for half hour or so then pour boiling water down the drain.  You might follow with a plunger but it works surprisingly well if it's not too bad.





__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment