Cartoon Network

25 June 2012

[DIY] Thompson's Water Seal

 

OMG !!

I used the clear water seal on my adirondack chairs. Left them in
the yard for 9 hours and then put them on the deck on Saturday. Fine
all day Sunday but when I got
up this morning there were spots on the deck where some of it must
have come from the underside of the chairs.

Of course I am frantic since this is a newer deck (2 years) made of
the treated wood called Trex.

Is there anything that I can use to get this off or am I screwed? I
feel so stupid and so bad. They seemed dry.

HELP, feel like I am going under for the 3rd time.

Jeanne

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment