Cartoon Network

30 June 2012

Re: [DIY] Circuit breaker boxes

 

A good rule of thumb is to pick something JUST above mid-range.
Square D has that, with a somewhat preferred copper buss.
They have the Home-Something that is an aluminum buss.
It works. The copper is a tad more. Not gobs more. Meet
a guy like me that you are selling to and I'll see SqD & I'll like it.
I see the Home-? and I won't recognize it as something I like,
even if i forgot that it has an aluminum buss.

When I built my puter, with help, the 1st time, I asked about
which operating system (OS) to choose. My guru said there
are far better ones, but if you want ready available support,
get Windows. SqD selection is like that. Only better - LOL!
Diesel cars or electric may be better than gas. But several
years ago they came with problems of local support. SqD
is just out there. Car tires... Sears. Wherever I go, if there's
a problem, I have support. I can get a mate. SqD - same.

New regs are allowing and even demanding MORE breaker
spaces. Dishwasher, garbage disposal, no longer on 1 breaker,
Fridge-same thing. Check this so if you EVER re-wire you
can meet code. Add several for expansion - say, solar power.
40 used to be a LOT. I think it may be 72 now. Guys?

BillSF9c

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment