Cartoon Network

28 June 2012

Re: [DIY] Car Maintenance Questions

 

rotated and balanced is all you should need if it is running true.   Take a penny put in in the tread, head down, and if you can see the top of the head, you need new tires, but there usually wear bar between the tread groves that is a  type of indicator,  and it shows how much tread you have left...

From: nan8136 <nanmaas@sbcglobal.net>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 11:50 AM
Subject: [DIY] Car Maintenance Questions

 
I have a 2007 Honda Accord with 50 thousand miles. It is due for an oil change and other work. The car shows a maintenance reminder light when service is due. It indicates I need to have the tires rotated also.

When I called to ask about what I needed the girl also said it should have a wheel alignment. Do I really need this now or should/can I wait till I get new tires? And how can I tell if they just want to sell me tires or I really need them? I don't think I need them now. And the car runs straight as an arrow, no pull to one side.

Nancy



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment