Cartoon Network

21 August 2012

[DIY] Kenmore Washer Water Flow

 

My Kenmore Heavy Duty Series 90 Washer intermittently has little to no water flow when starting a new load. If I continue to start and stop the wash cycle, sometimes the water resumes normal flow. I disconnected the hoses from the water source and they are working as expected. Any idea about where to start repairs? I can see a cone-shaped filter inside the hose connection on the back of the washer, but cannot blow air through it. I was thinking it maybe clogged. My Internet searches resulted in nothing pertaining to this type of problem.

 

I also tried removing the back panel to see if I could inside for a visual inspection, but that proved fruitless L

 

Thanks for any tips or suggestions,

John

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment