Cartoon Network

21 August 2012

Re: [DIY] Kenmore Washer Water Flow

 

Yes, replace it or remove and clean the old ones. The only other thing I can think of is the solenoid valves are not opening fully all of the time. Does this condition affect both hot and cold at the same time? If so, may be something in the controls.

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Hughes" <ewh46574@...> wrote:
>
> I would suggest replacing those screens. They just come out like a washer.
> If you go to your local hardware store, they should have ones that are made
> in washers. Using one of those it will make it easier to replace when it
> happens again.
>
>
>
> From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com]
> On Behalf Of John S Moss
> Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 4:56 PM
> To: DIY List
> Subject: [DIY] Kenmore Washer Water Flow
>
>
>
>
>
> My Kenmore Heavy Duty Series 90 Washer intermittently has little to no water
> flow when starting a new load. If I continue to start and stop the wash
> cycle, sometimes the water resumes normal flow. I disconnected the hoses
> from the water source and they are working as expected. Any idea about where
> to start repairs? I can see a cone-shaped filter inside the hose connection
> on the back of the washer, but cannot blow air through it. I was thinking it
> maybe clogged. My Internet searches resulted in nothing pertaining to this
> type of problem.
>
>
>
> I also tried removing the back panel to see if I could inside for a visual
> inspection, but that proved fruitless L
>
>
>
> Thanks for any tips or suggestions,
>
> John
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment