Cartoon Network

12 August 2012

Re: [DIY] What's the best way to get rid of spiders in the house?

 

I had some by the floor in the bathroom, they seemed to like to lodge out there. I put boric acid around and have not seen a quick reappearance by them, but I know you said yours are near the ceiling.



From: JoyceK <joycekeay@comcast.net>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 9:42 AM
Subject: [DIY] What's the best way to get rid of spiders in the house?

 
I'd like to get rid of the daddy long-leg spiders in the house. They are usually up near the ceilings. What's the best spray? I'd like to keep them from reappearing. Any ideas?

Thanks. Joyce Keay



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment