Cartoon Network

29 August 2012

[DIY] Well...

 

Thanks to Yahoo messing with my emails, I'm going to have to unsub, wait a
few days and then re-join the group. Hopefully, that will fix the problem.
The problem? I can send to the group from my new email address, but I
receive group mail at my OLD address. I've been to My Groups and changed to
the new email address, and I've changed my profile to add the new address.
But Yahoo insists on both addresses being half-subscribed, and I can't think
of anything else to do. Fortunately, it's only a few groups to which this
is happening, so I'm going to do it one at a time. This one just happens to
be at the head of the list.

Don't do anything exciting while I'm gone, okay. ;-)

I'll be back in a few days. I hope.

Sandaidh
sandaidh@atlanticbb.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment