Cartoon Network

22 August 2012

Re: [DIY] Metal bed frame problem

 

Thank you! Now we can put the box spring/mattress on it!!

bd

On 8/21/2012 3:30 PM, Bill Chmelik wrote:
 

Usually those metal bed frames are made to fit multiple sizes and as such
the fold out rails attach not diagonally, but to each other to keep the side
rails the correct distance apart. There should be a couple of sets of holes
that correspond to the different bed sizes. I hold I have been a little
clearer than mud, good luck
ck

-----Original Message-----
From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of susieque22002
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 2:01 PM
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DIY] Metal bed frame problem

I have been trying to put a bed frame together. The bed came with the
stronger part of the casters attached, but each caster also has a diagonal
"arm" that goes between the caster and the bed rail, diagonally. It attaches
underneath the rail, with the top of the bolt on top of the rail.

I cannot figure out how to get the nut on the bolt, because the bolt won't
go through the diagonal piece's hole for the screw, so I can put the nut on
it. All of the pieces are exactly the same, and I was able to get the bolts
on them.

I hope you can understand what I'm trying to explain. I wanted to attach a
photo, to make it easier, but Yahoo-ie won't let me!

Can anyone give me some hints? Thanks.

------------------------------------

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe
send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com Yahoo! Groups
Links


--   Researching these surnames: BATTLE(S), BONAR/BONER/BONNER, BRUNS, CARSTENSEN, CABLE/CRABLE, FEAKINS, FOKKEN/FOLKEN, GEERDS/GERDES, HEERTS, HINRICHS, JEBE, JUNKER, KOHKMAN/KOLKMAN, MEGGERS, MORSE, PRATT, SALTERBACK/SOLTERBECK, SCRANTON, THIESEN, UHLENHOPP, WEBSTER, and WESSELS.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment