Cartoon Network

31 August 2012

RE: [DIY] bathroom sink valve

 

At first thought I would think it was one of those that had a plastic ring on the outside of the ball on the rod running inside.  They are usually flat on one side and concave on the other.  Check to see if somethign like that fell out and is laying around underneather the trap.  If not that, could it be cross-threaded?
 
 

To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
From: chtom@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 16:44:00 +0000
Subject: [DIY] bathroom sink valve

 
I had to remove the stopper valve in a bath room sink to remove a collection of hair. When I reinstalled the valve, I got a leak around the nut that holds the ball on the lever in place. I replaced teh lever and ball, still leaks. I have more than hand tighten the nut.

I have replace several of these with no leaks. Any suggestions for me.

Tom


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment