Cartoon Network

13 August 2012

[DIY] Re: Removing pidgeon crap from our shingles ?

 

I didn't say this was a new roof.

The house is almost 50 years old and judging by the
steep slant, it could easily still be the original
roof.

I am only guessing that the material used for all old
roofing shingles was asbestos but I could be wrong.

Bill Z

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com,
Steve Wilson <virtualwilz@...> wrote:
>
> I was originally thinking he meant asphalt shingles too. But I looked up
> asbestos shingles and they looked to be a concrete shingle. I didn't
> think asbestos was used in anything anymore.
> I don't think bird droppings would have any effect on an asphalt
> shingle, other than make them ugly and I wouldn't use a power washer on
> an asphalt shingle either. They are too delicate and would probably be
> cut up by the power washers spray.
> Steve

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment