Cartoon Network

22 August 2012

[DIY] Metal bed frame problem

 

I have been trying to put a bed frame together. The bed came with the stronger part of the casters attached, but each caster also has a diagonal "arm" that goes between the caster and the bed rail, diagonally. It attaches underneath the rail, with the top of the bolt on top of the rail.

I cannot figure out how to get the nut on the bolt, because the bolt won't go through the diagonal piece's hole for the screw, so I can put the nut on it. All of the pieces are exactly the same, and I was able to get the bolts on them.

I hope you can understand what I'm trying to explain. I wanted to attach a photo, to make it easier, but Yahoo-ie won't let me!

Can anyone give me some hints? Thanks.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment