Cartoon Network

31 August 2012

RE: [DIY] bathroom sink valve

 

As I recall, there is usually a form fitted nylon washer that must be installed between the ball and the outside nut.  Did you leave it out by any chance?

 

Bob

 

From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 11:44 AM
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DIY] bathroom sink valve

 

 

I had to remove the stopper valve in a bath room sink to remove a collection of hair. When I reinstalled the valve, I got a leak around the nut that holds the ball on the lever in place. I replaced teh lever and ball, still leaks. I have more than hand tighten the nut.

I have replace several of these with no leaks. Any suggestions for me.

Tom

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment