Cartoon Network

30 April 2012

[DIY] Re: Automotive air filters

 

I owe everyone who responded a big thank you. You saved my butt again, not to mention, my wallet. For anyone asking, the filter was right behind the glove box. Both the glove box door and the glove box itself fold down toward the floor and the filter is right there, very easy to change. And a big finger to the dealership that tried to charge me $1$105 to do this .

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "resawd2012" <resawd2012@...> wrote:
>
> Got an oil change the other day at a dealership. The service manager informed me that my engine air cleaner and my cabin air filter needed to be changed. To the tune of $105 which I politely refused. Well, maybe what I told him he could do with his $105 charge wasn't to polite. I figured that even at 78 and with a cane I could change a couple $15 to $20 myself. The engine air cleaner was easy, it just sat there in plain sight when I popped the hood. But does anyone know where in the world is the cabin air filter on a 2008 Honda Civic? I looked all over under the hood and under the dash but could see nothing that looked like a filter.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment