Cartoon Network

29 April 2012

Re: [DIY] Moderated but Hard to Believe:

 

Wow, 7,000 members, I am impressed.


From: Dale S <dalu@hbcomm.net>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 9:25 AM
Subject: [DIY] Moderated but Hard to Believe:

 
It is hard to believe that after over a year since I took over this list to find that everyone had been placed in a moderated state, I am still finding those that have been members for several years but have apparently never posted in this time and so are still coming in as being moderated.  If some of your posts are a little slow in appearing this may be the reason and I apologize for the delay.  I normally check my email several times each day and correct these situations as I find them, but with 7,000 + members it might take a while.  Your patience is greatly appreciated.
--   Dale in the Flat Lands:-----         Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.      ~Ronald Reagan        


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment