Cartoon Network

28 April 2012

RE: [DIY] Re: MOLES IN THE YARD

 



Women have evolved over the years to never listen to
men.
Joyce

------- Original Message -------
From : Al[mailto:mcconnell63@yahoo.com]
Sent : 4/27/2012 3:00:11 PM
To : DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Cc :
Subject : RE: [DIY] Re: MOLES IN THE YARD

Well guys it turns out I don't have moles I have
holes from squirrels digging. After 45 yrs you think
my wife would listen to me. Thanks for all the help
and have a nice weekend. Al

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "multiuseguy"
<multiuseguy@...> wrote:

>

> Several solutions from pretty to ugly:

>
http://www.getridofthings.com/pests/rodents/get-rid-of-moles.htm

>

>

> --- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "The Shadow"
<bobtail26us@> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > --- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "mktrush"
<marketwatch_mail@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Al,

> > > You have moles in your yard because they are
finding food in your yard. Get rid od the food and
you will get rid of the moles. If you have Japanese
Beatles that could be a food source. We got rid of
our Japanese Beatles by inoculating our yard with
"Milky Spores". The "Milky Spores" kill the Japanese
Beatles grubs. After one application it took a year
to see the effect.

> > >

> > > "Milky Spores" are living organisms that
reproduce themselves. Google "Milky Spores".

> > >

> > >

> > > Garry

> > >

> > > I use ( One Bite ) mouse bars. Brake them into
small chunks & put a peace down the hole & cover it up,

> > > --- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "Al"
<mcconnell63@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Hi Everyone, Does anyone know how to get rid
of moles? Many years ago I was told to put mothballs
in the ground. I did and all that happened was my
yard smelled like an old closet when I went outside
and the moles didn't leave. I don't remember how I
got rid of them but but one day they left. Any help
would be nice. Thanks, Al

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment