Cartoon Network

26 April 2012

Re: [DIY] Re: Automotive air filters

 

This all news to me. I never knew about a cabin air filter. To be sure I'm going to be digging in for it.
I drive an older frontier pickup, its a little more buried in mine. Glad someone brought that up, there is never an end to the things we learn. Mine has never been looked at, bought it new in 1998.
Steve

On 4/25/2012 6:06 PM, JEFFREY WILLIAMS wrote:

 
I'm not sure of where yours is located,but mine is behind the glove box all I do is remove the door and remove the glove box inner piece and there it is 20 minute job,I'm sure if you surf the web you will find out exactly where it is.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment