Cartoon Network

24 April 2012

[DIY] Re: dry wall

 

Yes, but it can even be fully set up. I would think it should be fully dry first. Do this before you paint.

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, Doug Kalmer <dougkalmer@...> wrote:
>
> Instead of the mess of sanding drywall mud, smooth it off with a damp
> sponge before it is fully set up. Doug
>
> http://www.builditsolarblog.com/2012/03/dougs-solar-projects.html
>
> --- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "greatyoga" <greatyoga@> wrote:
> >
> > I put dry wall in our garage and taped the walls. I do not have a lot
> of time so did not mud the walls and sand them. I think it would take a day
> or two since it is a double garage. I want to sell the house this summer.
> Do people thing it would matter very much if I did not sand the walls and
> just painted. I need to work soon and at this time am unemployed so
> working is my first priority.
> >
> > Thanks
> > GB
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment