Cartoon Network

24 April 2012

[DIY] Re: MOLES IN THE YARD

 

Al,
You have moles in your yard because they are finding food in your yard. Get rid od the food and you will get rid of the moles. If you have Japanese Beatles that could be a food source. We got rid of our Japanese Beatles by inoculating our yard with "Milky Spores". The "Milky Spores" kill the Japanese Beatles grubs. After one application it took a year to see the effect.

"Milky Spores" are living organisms that reproduce themselves. Google "Milky Spores".

Garry

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "Al" <mcconnell63@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone, Does anyone know how to get rid of moles? Many years ago I was told to put mothballs in the ground. I did and all that happened was my yard smelled like an old closet when I went outside and the moles didn't leave. I don't remember how I got rid of them but but one day they left. Any help would be nice. Thanks, Al
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment