Cartoon Network

30 April 2012

Re: [DIY] Must Have Tool:

 

I like the blade better on this Bosh than on the one I have as the mounting screw and collar extends on mine so that it is not totally flush with my work like the Bosh is.  However I'd have to compare the price of replacement blades as well as these can get a little pricey.  It does everything they have shown and more and the control is fantastic.  My cousin bought a Fien when they first came out and paid over $500 but since they are made in Germany he has a heck of a time finding replacement blades and they are quite expensive.  I originally bought mine to cut a doggy door into a  new $500.00 storm door and have become more impressed with its capabilities every day.  I've seen the tool and a complete blade assortment on sale for under 70.00.  Kind of like ink jet printers, they know you will be back for more blades because you can't help using the little devil.  I don't know anything about the cordless models but mine would probably be eating up batteries at a pretty good clip.

Dale in the Flat Lands:-----         Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.      ~Ronald Reagan        

snaffles@essex1.com wrote:

This video shows the versatility.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nvcypVO2ek&feature=related

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment