Cartoon Network

26 April 2012

[DIY] Re: Automotive air filters

 

Here's a youtube on it, very simple, exactly like my wifes Prius. Ed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1An_NeDR_U

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "resawd2012" <resawd2012@...> wrote:
>
> Got an oil change the other day at a dealership. The service manager informed me that my engine air cleaner and my cabin air filter needed to be changed. To the tune of $105 which I politely refused. Well, maybe what I told him he could do with his $105 charge wasn't to polite. I figured that even at 78 and with a cane I could change a couple $15 to $20 myself. The engine air cleaner was easy, it just sat there in plain sight when I popped the hood. But does anyone know where in the world is the cabin air filter on a 2008 Honda Civic? I looked all over under the hood and under the dash but could see nothing that looked like a filter.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment