Cartoon Network

24 April 2012

[DIY] Re: BYE - BYE, BIRDIES....

 

Darci,
Are you sure the birds are building nests or are they finding food in the wood such as termites?

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "redfoxtotem" <redfoxtotem@...> wrote:
>
> Okay. Last one then I will go out and rake weeds.
>
> My sister lives in lower mountain country up north and she had her house built approximately 10 years ago. Suddenly, she is having problems with small birds pecking holes in the side of her house to build nests. Naturally, she is not very pleased with the situation. It just started this spring. Someone mentioned "Bobbit Repellent". (I did a search and mainly found information on the gal who was totally mad at her cheating husband.) I can't remember what my sister's house is made from. I have found information on the holographic tape, fake owls, noise makers, etc. Does anyone have a practical, effective remedy???
> THANKS!! Darci
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment