Cartoon Network

24 April 2012

[DIY] Re: sanding and mud

 

IMO, It would be worthwhile to mud and sand. If you won't be selling it for a while, you could probably find the time between now and then to do it so that it will not appear to be unfinished or shoddy work in the the eye of a potential buyer. Could make the difference in a sale or not a sale. Good luck, Ed

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "greatyoga" <greatyoga@...> wrote:
>
> I put dry wall in our garage and taped the walls. I do not have a lot of time so did not mud the walls and sand them. I think it would take a day or two since it is a double garage. I want to sell the house this summer. Do people thing it would matter very much if I did not sand the walls and just painted. I need to work soon and at this time am unemployed so working is my first priority.
>
> Thanks
> GB
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment