Cartoon Network

24 April 2012

RE: [DIY] MOLES IN THE YARD

 


First time we had a mole I set a trap and caught it
by the next morning.

The 2nd time we had a mole the trap would not catch
the mole. I used a pitch fork and dug up our yard
over the course of 3 weeks. I almost lost my sanity
but finally caught the mole.

The next mole or two was gotten rid of by using those
poison worms that are for moles. We now have another
mole and I am planning to buy the poison worms again.
They cost $20 for 8 worms and the directions say to
poke a hole in the run and push a worm down. I cut
the worms in half and put them in more areas.

good luck.

------- Original Message -------
From : Al[mailto:mcconnell63@yahoo.com]
Sent : 4/23/2012 3:13:33 PM
To : DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Cc :
Subject : RE: [DIY] MOLES IN THE YARD

Hi Everyone, Does anyone know how to get rid of
moles? Many years ago I was told to put mothballs in
the ground. I did and all that happened was my yard
smelled like an old closet when I went outside and
the moles didn't leave. I don't remember how I got
rid of them but but one day they left. Any help would
be nice. Thanks, Al

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment