Cartoon Network

24 April 2012

Re: [DIY] sanding and mud

 

Howdy Greatyoga,
 
YES,  it will make a difference. It will appear as half done work and will reflect on the who home as perhaps on half done projects done.  Also it would inhance the selling power or the home it you float and tape the seams and well as paint the walls.  However, this only my thoughts from a contractor.
 
My very best to you for the selling of your home.
 
AGAPE,
jdb, txredneck
********************************************************************************************
********************************************************************************************

From: greatyoga <greatyoga@yahoo.com>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 7:14 PM
Subject: [DIY] sanding and mud
 
I put dry wall in our garage and taped the walls. I do not have a lot of time so did not mud the walls and sand them. I think it would take a day or two since it is a double garage. I want to sell the house this summer. Do people thing it would matter very much if I did not sand the walls and just painted. I need to work soon and at this time am unemployed so working is my first priority.

Thanks
GB

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment