Cartoon Network

24 April 2012

[DIY] Re: sanding and mud

 

IMHO - Don't bother with the mud and tape.

I wish my garage didn't have any drywall in it. It looks awful. The humidity (FL) caused all the taped seams on the ceiling to crack and sheets of drywall are sagging so bad the only way we are are going to be able to fix it is to rip it all out.

I will probably replace it with sheathing if I get around to that project before the military decides to move us again.

Ryan

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "greatyoga" <greatyoga@...> wrote:
>
> I put dry wall in our garage and taped the walls. I do not have a lot of time so did not mud the walls and sand them. I think it would take a day or two since it is a double garage. I want to sell the house this summer. Do people thing it would matter very much if I did not sand the walls and just painted. I need to work soon and at this time am unemployed so working is my first priority.
>
> Thanks
> GB
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment