Cartoon Network

24 April 2012

[DIY] Re: MOLES IN THE YARD

 

Thanks Guys, Tomorrow I'll go to Lowes and see what they have. We don't have a Home Depot.

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "snaffles@..." <snaffles@...> wrote:
>
>
> First time we had a mole I set a trap and caught it
> by the next morning.
>
> The 2nd time we had a mole the trap would not catch
> the mole. I used a pitch fork and dug up our yard
> over the course of 3 weeks. I almost lost my sanity
> but finally caught the mole.
>
> The next mole or two was gotten rid of by using those
> poison worms that are for moles. We now have another
> mole and I am planning to buy the poison worms again.
> They cost $20 for 8 worms and the directions say to
> poke a hole in the run and push a worm down. I cut
> the worms in half and put them in more areas.
>
> good luck.
>
>
> ------- Original Message -------
> From : Al[mailto:mcconnell63@...]
> Sent : 4/23/2012 3:13:33 PM
> To : DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
> Cc :
> Subject : RE: [DIY] MOLES IN THE YARD
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Hi Everyone, Does anyone know how to get rid of
> moles? Many years ago I was told to put mothballs in
> the ground. I did and all that happened was my yard
> smelled like an old closet when I went outside and
> the moles didn't leave. I don't remember how I got
> rid of them but but one day they left. Any help would
> be nice. Thanks, Al
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment