Cartoon Network

30 April 2012

RE: [DIY] septic treatment system

 


Why are you putting grease down your drain?

------- Original Message -------
From : WayneT[mailto:landmagget@yahoo.com]
Sent : 4/29/2012 7:04:05 PM
To : DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Cc :
Subject : RE: [DIY] septic treatment system

Does anyone know if there a grease dissolver
that I can add to my septic treatment system to keep
grease from building up. I try to keep grease out of
the treatment plant but some how it keeps building
up. I have a filter installed on the septic side
before it gets to the water ditributor side to my
sprinklers but grease still gets through.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment