Cartoon Network

01 August 2012

[DIY] need a water filter

 

I have a problem with sediment clogging my water fixtures. The sediment is white and appears to be something like lime particles, gritty in texture. It is only in my hot water lines. Cold water lines are not a problem. This problem may have started when I installed a new water heater but I am not sure. My water source is a well with very high iron content. I have a good iron filter and water softener. I installed an inline carbon block filter on my shower head but it plugged up in short order.

What I think I need is a whole house filter that will go on my hot water tank outlet. I need something that is easy to clean preferably with a file screen rather than paper or carbon filters. Does anyone have any experience with a problem such as this? Can you recommend a filter?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment