Cartoon Network

18 August 2011

[DIY] EASY PRIVACY FENCE??

 

It there such a thing?? I "love" living in town. NOT!! I actually have pretty good neighbors but Murphy (the one of "Murphy's Law" fame) has followed me around the past few years and must have followed me here. I have a really goofy (to the point of being spooky) neighbor who is usually high on something. He lives with his parents who are gone 6 months out of the year. This guy is in his 50's. His bedroom window looks out on my front door and driveway area. He can see me coming and going and it gets harder and harder to sneak past him.

IS THERE ANY EASY WAY to install some kind of privacy fence along the drive and walk way at the front of my house?? The area gets VERY WINDY at times. The snow can get rather high. The sun is gruesome. I am NOT good at digging deep into the ground, which contains numerous river rocks.

I need something with good privacy that I can just kind of push/pound into the ground ... deep enough it will stay up ..tall enough (6 ft??) to give me privacy. I purchsed one metal trellis on sale for $30 and it's only about 5 ft high. The climbing weeds quickly took it over, but they are dying off now that winter is starting this direction.

Money is a bit of an issue as far as having something professionally constructed. It seems every time I turn around I am spending LOTS of money on this house. Of course, moving isn't an option with the market sinking lower and lower. ANY FANTASTIC SUGGESTIONS????

Thanks!! Darci (Nothing like asking the impossible.)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE
A better credit score can save you thousands. See yours at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment