Cartoon Network

31 August 2011

Re: [DIY] FYI from the Moderator:

 



Take me with you, please
LOL, I need a vacation from this insane life I lead.

Have a great time Dale

Rich B

On 8/30/2011 9:04 PM, Dale S wrote:

I will be leaving September 6th for about 2 weeks and will not have computer access during that period.

If you happen to be one of those who has yet to be located and are still in a Moderated Status, your posts will not be sent on until after I return.  Somehow everyone on the list was placed in a moderated status just before I was so graciously given the moderator position and I can only determine who the active members might be and place them on Un-Moderated  as they contribute to the discussion.  It seems that there are one or two about every day right now but we might go for several weeks with no one who still happens to be moderated coming forward.   There are over 7,000 active and inactive members in this group and there is no way I can go through them all.

 If you are still one of the ones not yet located or happen to be new to the list and are still being moderated until it is determined that we are not in fact being spammed, I apologize for the inconvenience.

--
Dale in the Flat Lands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment