Cartoon Network

28 August 2011

[DIY] Re: EASY PRIVACY FENCE??

 



Thanks, again, everyone!! I guess I may have to relent and have someone at least put the posts in for me. The front yard does have topsoil but I'm not sure if it goes deep enough. The backyard was obviously a river or stream bed at one time. LARGE rocks all over under the soil. I am hoping my trees can work their way through.

It need at least a 5' fence. I'm not sure what the town rules are for fences. One place I lived I didn't need a permit on any fence under 6 ft. It like the idea of some kind of woven or "every other side" or lattice fencing. Something that would look a bit fancier in the front.

The preferable thing to do would be to place a steel, permanent shutter over each window in the neighbor's bedroom!!! g-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-rr...

Thanks!!! Darci

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment