Cartoon Network

28 August 2011

Re: [DIY] EASY PRIVACY FENCE??

 

Interesting !! Well, the problem with digging the post holes is the fact that the area is so rocky. I might need the jackhammer to get through those. I have a really short little metal border fence that was pretty neat, but only about 2ft high. It has the rods one can push (or pound) into the ground to hold it in place. Since it is not very big, that works well. The wind gets really bad here. I guess there are really no shortcuts. (Heavy sigh...) Thanks!

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, subprong <subprong@...> wrote:
>
> Probably not the answers that you are looking for. I'm sure others here
> will have better solutions...
>
> Vinyl fencing is easy to install (or so it looked on This Old House). I
> believe it is much more expensive than a traditional fence however.
>
> I put up a partial fence awhile back. While I did not actually use these I
> did see them on the net as I was researching putting in a fence. They are
> called post spikes. Again, these aren't exactly cheap but may help if as
> you mention you'd prefer not to dig holes. So if you opted to do a
> traditional privacy fence, inserting the posts would require sledge
> hammering instead of digging and concrete....
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0UoUlDopQ8&NR=1
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE
There's one number you should know, your Credit Score. freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment