Cartoon Network

17 August 2011

Re: [DIY] Re: Off Topic 2011 Estimated Tax and TurboTax Any how to tips?

 

Ok, that's a thought, I admit they intimate me a little but really no reason to be.
thanks James,
sharry

-----Original Message-----
>From: James <sb2813@comcast.net>
>Sent: Aug 16, 2011 7:25 AM
>To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [DIY] Re: Off Topic 2011 Estimated Tax and TurboTax Any how to tips?
>
>
>Whenever I have a question on taxes I just call the IRS. They are always helpful and they have never rushed me off the phone call.
>
>Best wishes,
>
>Jim
>
>
>
>------------------------------------
>
>Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment