Cartoon Network

19 August 2011

Re: [DIY] Compressor Staples

 

Yes, um, thanks.

Does anyone know which type of galvanization will last longer outdoors.  "Electro plated galvanization" or "hot galvanization".  Not "hot dipped" (the best).  Simply "hot galvanization".

I've read the two different processes.  I've also read that zinc on electro plated starts to immediately break down in exterior elements.  I have not seen whether "hot galvanization" is either better or worse. 

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 9:25 PM, Dale S <dalu@hbcomm.net> wrote:
 

Rust

Dale in the Flat Lands

subprong wrote:
What should I expect if I use these outdoors?


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment