Cartoon Network

24 August 2011

Re: [DIY] Leaking Bathtub faucet

 

It could probably be various reasons depending on what type of faucet you have. 
I have an older style bathroom sink faucet (two different spouts) that continuously dripped no matter how tightly I closed the valve.  I turned off the main water and unscrewed the faucet.  I saw a little rubber washer that had obviously worn down.  It cost about $1 to replace the rubber washer and it fixed it right up.  There are various sizes of these washers. 

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 6:56 PM, Lisa <paisley201@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

The faucet in my bathroom does not shut off all the way. No matter how tight I turn the handles, there is still water coming out of the faucet. How do I fix this?

Thanks,
Lisa


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment